What Happens When You Stop Eating Sugar:
- Loss of Appetite for Sugar
- Decreased Hunger
- Less Fatigue
- Loss of Excess Water and Fat
- Mood Boost
- Improved Skin Health
- Less Body Stiffness
- Promotion of Brain Cell Growth
- Liver Cleansing
- Better Kidney Function
1. Loss of Appetite for Sugar
The first thing that will happen is you are going to lose your appetite for sugar when you completely stop taking sugar for two weeks. Why? Because every time there is sugar consumption, a hormone activates and pushes your blood sugar down, causing a low blood sugar situation (hypoglycemia to some degree). This causes you to crave sugar, but by getting rid of sugar from your diet, you get rid of the sugar cravings, too.
Hypoglycemia Definition: A condition caused by very low levels of blood glucose or sugar, which is common in diabetic people.
2. Decreased HungerContinue reading “What Happens When You Stop Eating Sugar:”