Dr. Russell Blaylock explains how we can use food to protect us from cancer and assist with Standard of Care cancer treatments.
Have you watched a child stop acting out once they have eaten? Please click the link below.
About a third of the population suffers from a condition called reactive hopoglycemia, which occurs when consumption of simple sugars – specially as liquids – precipitates an overstimulation of pancreatic insulin release that in turn drives the blood sugar to dangerously low levels.
During these spells, the brain is operating on a very low glucose supply and the brain secretes increasing amounts of glutamate and asparate. This is why someone feels so hyperactive, and even angry, when hungry. … (There is) dramatic improvement in behaviour once they have eaten.
Dr. Blaylock serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and on the editorial board of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons. He has written two books: 1. The Taste That Kills, which demonstrated the links between food additive and degenerative diseases. 2. Health and Nutrition Secrets that can save your life.
I was surfing looking for more Ketogenic advice. I found this easy to understand video. In it Dr. Phinney gives us Tips for maintaining low carb for a long time (Video 25 min. mark):
- Filling up with fat. Choose saturated and monounsaturated fats primarily.
- Keep the carbs low.
- Keep yourself at a range where you stay in nutritional ketosis, which allows the body to have a free flow of fat fuel to all organs in the body. To satisfy oneself by the moderate protein, high fat and
- Make sure that you eat the right kind of fat, which is stay away from the liquid vegetable oils that are rich in omega-6s.
- Emphasize those that have not have high monounsaturated like olive oil or high oleic safflower or possibly even canola oils.
- Then eat a variety of if you wish for taste and for variation, eat a variety of low carbohydrate vegetables and I even in my 25 to 50 grams of carb intake per day
- I find room for berries if I have a hundred grams of blueberries or raspberries or blackberries. I have that with cream makes a delicious dessert and so that one can have even a small amount of berry fruit in in the daily diet and that gives a opportunity for excellent variety.
BOOK: The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living, who should read this book. https://www.amazon.com/Art-Science-Low-Carbohydrate-Living-ebook/dp/B005CVV2AE
Dr. Phinney explains that originally when Dr. Volek (co-author from University of Connecticut) and he were writing it (the book), we realized that most physicians have no major background in nutrition and so we found ourselves writing in it the entry level for a well-educated smart person, but somebody who hadn’t had previous coursework in nutrition.
BONUS: The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook
Hello, my name is Lydia. I believe the best way to predict my future is to create it. To do that, I make it a habit to improve my health.
My goal is to maximize my physical performance and mental clarity, body composition, and most importantly my overall health with a wholesome diet and exercise.
Why am I so concerned, you may ask. My motivation came from watching my mother suffer from numerous illnesses. Her life was regulated by when she had to take her drugs.
I have been retired for a while and I have yet to experience any of her illnesses. I attribute that to eating a wholesome diet and exercise.
I supplement that with Prodity-5, which contains high-quality vitamins, minerals that are absorbed up to 70% more than current vitamins and mineral supplements.
I am a ForeverGreen Independent Distributor. To learn more about Prodigy-5, please go to http://lpolstra.fgxpress.com/#/fgx/prodigy5 OR email email@example.com OR call 416-428-5285
In my posts, I focus on two diets: the Ketogenic (Low-Carb /Atkins) and GAPS (Gut and Psychology / Physiology Syndrome) diets.
My exercise of choice is Dr. Doug McGuff’s Super Slow High-Intensity Exercise Program that I do for 15 minutes, once a week.
Please join me as I explore the latest and compelling studies on both subjects.