CARB MANAGER is a food tracker App that accurately tracks food consumption.
The FREE Basic Carb Manager is the most comprehensive and easiest-to-use NET and total carb counter.
Carb Manager is available as an App for your mobile or on the web by pasting this link into your address bar https://www.carbmanager.com/
Quick 2-minute Overview:
Use Carb Manager to:
- Keep a daily log of your diet to know exactly what you are eating
- Set your net carbs, macros, and weight loss goals with our calculator
- Search 1M+ foods with macros and carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols
- Use the lightening-fast search engine, or scan a product barcode for instant lookup
- Quickly record your water intake — hydration is vital
- Exercise matters! Pick from 100s of common exercises or create your own
- Track your weight and BMI with beautiful charts
- View detailed nutrition info for each day and food, including total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, and more
- Visualize your macros each day
- Create custom foods and recipes
It is so easy to set up.
This 10-minute video is easy to follow. It covers the features of the Basic App.
In the video you will see the wheel that gives you the breakdown of your net carbohydrates total carbs, fiber, fat, protein and calories for your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Set up your Carb Manager by going to Getting Started.
Select the following:
- Show progress on the wheel.
- Track my macros
- Select net carbs and nottotal carbs
- Select Energy Units in calories
- You can connect it with your Fitbit if you do have one.
Still under Getting Started in my Profile:
- Enter in your demographics:
- For example: Female, Birthdate, Height and weight. Here you can update your current weight
- Enter how active you are
Be sure to select “I’d like help calculating my goals” not “I know my goals already”. It is not recommended that you choose more than 1.5 pounds per week.
Next choose Custom.
Place your finger on the dotted line and drag it to select:
Fat 70% for fat
Now enter your meal.
Go to Daily Log.
Example for breakfast, go to common foods, type in Egg.
You can also add Branded purchased products, with the Search function in Foods.
If there is a food you’re going to be eating on a regular basis, you can do is click the three dots at the very top and then you can select add to your Favorites.
To access your Favorites, go to Quick Find. There you can also add foods in the Recently Viewed and Frequent lists.
To create a recipe, go to recipe, enter give it a title.
- Then determine how many serving sizes
- Add in your ingredients.
- Then save.
It shows you the net breakdown for one serving of the recipe.
When you have completed entering the meal go to In Depth (Details in older versions) to see the actual breakdown.
You can copy the same food to other days. Simply click the breakfast tab then click the three dots select copy and then add it to a new day.
The sample day selected is September 8th.
The Wheel is fully highlighted on the fat, went over on protein, did well on the carbohydrates.
Go to In Depth (Details in older versions) to see the pie chart.
To track progress, go to My Measurements (More in older versions)
Support is readily available at https://wombatapps.helpshift.com/a/carb-manager/?contact=1
You may want to check out Carb Manager Premium but I found that the Free Basic App was all I need.
Disclaimer: The content of this email is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader.
If you are interested in following my postings, please click the Follow button to receive an email when the next posting is available.
As always, I am interested in your thoughts on these topics. Is there any topic that I can research for you? Please let me know. Thank you.
May you Live Long Healthy.