The Top 10 Posts of 2021 are ranked by the number of times you viewed a Post.
Before we dive into the top 10, I would like to review the focus of this Blog.
I believe the best way to predict my future is to create it. To do that, I make it a habit to improve my health.
My goal is to maximize my physical performance and mental clarity, body composition, and most importantly my overall health with a wholesome diet and exercise.
Why am I so concerned, you may ask. My motivation came from watching my mother suffer from numerous illnesses. Her life was regulated by when she had to take her drugs.
I have been retired for a while and I have yet to experience any of her illnesses. I attribute that to eating a wholesome diet and exercise.
I supplement my diet with high-quality natural vitamins, mineral and supplements.
In my posts, I focus on two diets: the Ketogenic (Low-Carb) and GAPS (Gut and Psychology / Physiology Syndrome) diets.
My exercise of choice is Dr. Doug McGuff’s Super Slow High-Intensity Exercise Program that I do for 15 minutes, once a week. If you would like a PDF of the book please email me for copy.
To see the Post, Please copy and paste the link in your address bar.
Now for the Top Ten:
- BODY BY SCIENCE 7 (THE “BIG 5 WORKOUT) for Men” https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2021/10/15/body-by-science-the-big-5-workout-for-men/
- My Mission Is To Help People Like You Get Well And Stay Well. – Dr. Raymond Francis https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2019/01/11/my-mission-is-to-help-people-like-you-get-well-and-stay-well-dr-raymond-francis/
- CARB MANAGER is the Most Comprehensive and Easiest-to-use Net and Total Carb Counter https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2020/09/11/carb-manager-is-the-most-comprehensive-and-easiest-to-use-net-and-total-carb-counter-2/
- Why Do You Need To Do The Ketogenic Diet And Intermittent Fasting At The Same Time? https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2021/03/26/why-do-you-need-to-do-the-ketogenic-diet-and-intermittent-fasting-at-the-same-time/
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS). What is GAPS? https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2018/07/20/gut-and-psychology-syndrome-gaps-what-is-gaps/
- How Much Protein Do You Need In Nutritional Ketosis? https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2018/11/09/how-much-protein-do-you-need-in-nutritional-ketosis/
- How Do We Feed Ourselves Properly? The Answer Is: Get Back In Touch With Your Body’s inner intelligence. https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2018/09/28/how-do-we-feed-ourselves-properly-the-answer-is-get-back-in-touch-with-your-bodys-inner-intelligence/
- The Sad Saga of Saturated Fat https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2019/02/01/the-sad-saga-of-saturated-fat/
- Give Yourself Full Body Workout Without Equipment Or Machines. https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2020/11/20/give-yourself-full-body-workout-without-equipment-or-machines/
- Ketogenic Diet: Being In Nutritional Ketosis Accelerates The Rate Of Burning Body Fat. https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/ketogenic-diet-being-in-nutritional-ketosis-accelerates-the-rate-of-burning-body-fat/
Please visit my blog more of the same helpful posts.
Disclaimer: The content of this email or Post is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader.
There are various ways to keep up-to-date on my Posts.
I invite you to follow my Blog https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/ Please click the Follow button. Hint: You may have to click the Accept and Close button before the follow button is available. Please Click Like when a Post interests you.
Alternatively, you may wish to follow my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2healthyhabits/ or follow on Twitter @LPolstra
If you send me an email at email@example.com I would be pleased to add you to my email distribution list.
If you are reading this Post in my Blog and wish to contact me, please fill in this form starting with my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
May you Live Long Healthy.
2 thoughts on “Happy New Year! Here are the Top 10 Posts for 2021”
Comments are closed.