It feels hopeless, you show someone the research and amazing results of keto, and they still do not give it a chance.
Why wont they to give it a try? Well, perhaps in their mind, they are healthy!
Do not upset them by telling them that they have a problem – this just doesn’t work.
You can only help people if they can think they have a problem. Then you can gently guide them in the right direction slowly over time.
Find out if the person has a problem that they want to solve first. Then, you can introduce Keto.
Never explain the diet. Instead, explain why it works. If they are interested, send them Dr. Berg’s videos. Let them discover Healthy Keto at their own pace.
Reasons why people do not try Keto is:
1. They do not have a weight problem. Weight is not the only issue. Health is the primary focus of Keto.
2. They have heard some bad things about ketosis.
3. They do not know Keto and its benefits.
Help them to Understand Ketosis?
- It is getting the body to run on fat for fuel.
- When you lower carbs and sugar, you burn Ketones that are made from fat.
- Healthy Ketosis handles the deeper cause of many health problems. That cause is high insulin.
Help Them to Understand the Benefits of Doing Healthy Ketosis and Intermittent Fasting
- Weight Loss – Especially in the mid-section (Keto and Intermittent Fasting can greatly help with resistant slow metabolism)
- Improve Cognitive Function – Memory, Concentration, Focus, Mental Energy, Increases Productivity and Creativity.
- Mood Elevation (high insulin can cause anxiety and depression)
- Heart Health – Decreasing the risk of heart attacks, strokes, making the arteries more elastic, which lowers blood pressure and lowers cholesterol.
- Looking younger due to an improvement in skin – it can greatly improve human growth hormone, which is intimately involved with anti-aging.
- Reduction of cravings and Hunger.
- Reduction of Inflammation.
The healthy version of the Ketogenic diet supplies all the required nutrients so when you loose weight you actually look better. Dr. Berg recommends Healthy Keto with Intermittent Fasting together as a strategy to achieve all the heath benefits.
Ask them to try Healthy Keto for one week to see it works for you.
This Post has been condensed from Dr. Berg’s video, Convincing Friends & Family To Do Ketogenic Diet & Intermittent Fasting – Dr.Berg on Keto Benefits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HAktzqpZqw
Dr. Berg is a chiropractor, who specializes in Healthy Keto & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals.He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University.
Disclaimer: The content of this email or Post is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader.
I invite you to follow my Blog https://2healthyhabits.wordpress.com/Please click the Follow button. Hint: You may have to click the Accept and Close button before the follow button is available.
Please let me know you are interested in the Post by clicking Like or entering a Comment.
Alternatively, you may wish to follow my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2healthyhabits/or follow on Twitter @LPolstra
If you send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org I would be pleased to add you to my email distribution list.
If you wish to leave a comment, please fill in this form.
My focus is to maximize my physical performance and mental clarity, body composition, and most importantly overall health with a wholesome diet and exercise.
I will bring you compelling articles on Ketogenic and GAPS diets, the Super Slow High-Intensity Exercise Program and supplements.
May you Live Long Healthy.